Provides a technical writing service to the SME sector which is
Professional – Reliable – Confidential – On time – Cost effective
To work with you in order to provide
the highest quality solutions to
your writing and documentation needs on time.
Busy successful entrepreneurs and managers need documentation support:
- Precise writing style required
- No in-house specialist on staff
- Urgent – approaching deadlines
- Require specialist help at times
- Manufacturing, Distribution, Food, Lab
- Quality Standard to achieve, maintain or upgrade
- Statutory obligations to meet
A wealth of experience in technical writing for business start-ups, SMEs, quality management systems, research and project reports, proposals and applications.
Excellent writing skills in a variety of styles.
Strong Interpersonal, Communication and People skills
A highly experienced Project Manager, Operations Manager/SME Director and Consultant
Proven track record in site/operational leadership, product development and manufacturing plus strong project management pedigree.
Multi sector experience across the Biological Products, Chemicals, Food Ingredients, and Wastewater Treatment sectors working for ISO and FDA regulated employers and clients.
Client focused; self-starter and problem solver.
- Quality Manuals
- Policies and Procedures
- Tender Documents
- Process Mapping
- Product Profiles
- Quick reference guides
- Training materials
- Troubleshooting guides
- Installation guides
- Web Content
- Proofreading and editing service
A busy local SME asked JMWriteQuality to take on the job of rewriting their Quality Manual to fit latest version of the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- Met with management team and listened to concerns and requirements
- Studied standard old and new versions plus existing quality system files.
- Got advice from experienced QMS consultants
- Submitted a proposal with cost estimate which was agreed
- Met management to carry out exercises required by new standard and documented the results.
- Drafted Quality Manual including new procedures and forms etc.
086 2240 757