We provide a business writing and technical documentation service which is
- On time
- Cost effective
We will work with you to achieve excellence by providing the highest quality solutions to your writing and documentation needs.
Successful organisations and busy managers often need writing or documentation support:
Great Product and Market knowledge
No in-house dedicated writing specialist
Specific Bespoke and Seasonal needs
Need to increase success rate in Tender Bids
Compliance and Documentation needs
Quality Standard Certification to achieve, maintain or upgrade
Preparing for Scaling the Business
What we do:
OUR BUSINESS WRITING CONSULTANT
- Has a wealth of experience in business and technical writing for business start-ups, SMEs, educational institutions
- Excellent writing skills in a variety of styles
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and People skills
- Is highly experienced in Project Management, Operations Management and Consultancy
- Wide experience across a variety of sectors working for ISO and FDA regulated employers and clients.
- Client focused, self-starter and problem solver.
Deliverables include quality management systems, procedures and protocols, health and safety, tender submissions, project reports, proposals and applications.
- has extensive experience with a range of clients including small businesses, social enterprises and community groups, public service, health and wellbeing, educational and cultural organisations,
- has written successful funding applications to Enterprise Ireland, Irish Research Council, Culture Ireland, Arts Council, County Councils, Social Entrepreneurs Ireland, LEO, Google Adopt-a-Startup, Ireland Funds, etc.
annual reports, funding applications, project outlines, press releases, strategy documents, policy statements, pre-budget submissions, pitch and presentation scripts, as well as the development of copy that can be deployed and adapted for a range of uses
- Quality Manuals
- Policies and Procedures
- Tender Documents
- Process Mapping
- Product Profiles
- Quick reference guides
- Training materials
- Installation guides
- Web Content
- Proofreading and editing service
A busy local SME asked JMWriteQuality to rewrite their Quality Management System (QMS) documents to fit latest version of the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- Met with management team and listened to concerns and requirements
- Met management to carry out exercises required by new standard and documented the results.
- Drafted Quality Manual including new sections.
- Created new procedures, forms, and process maps for the new QMS.
- Held regular review and approval meetings with management to finalize the new QMS ready for implementation, audit and accreditation.
- Result? Successful Accreditation!
086 2240 757